GSPR Home Page.
Gordon Sell Public Relations was founded
in 1988 to provide technology-oriented publicity services, focusing particularly on audio and video enthusiast media and trade press. The agency is also available to help companies set up their own in-house PR operations.
- Full-service PR and media relations support.
- Public relations coaching.
The goal of PR is to encourage the press to write
positive articles about your company and its products.
this by using our technical, media relations, and marketing expertise
to enhance your company's communications with the press. Since its founding, the agency has generated
hundreds of millions of customer impressions in the trade press, enthusiast
magazines, on-line publications, and the national media. This publicity is in the form of product
reviews, news items, new product blurbs, feature articles, columns, case
studies, and radio and TV features. In short, when it comes to press relations,
GSPR takes care of the details so you can have a more effective relationship
with the press.
Gordon Sell --
- Excellent media contacts within the trade press, enthusiast publications, and national
- Proven track-record of national and specialty
- Thorough understanding of your products,
technologies, and marketing environments.
- Talent for translating engineering verbiage
into everyday English.
- Ability to communicate complex technical
concepts to the non-technical press.
- www.gspr.com is an on-line press room to showcase and distribute
clients' press materials
- Sophisticated HTML press
release distribution with personalized one-on-one email messaging.
- Flexible PR and marketing programs tailored to the client's
Active PR Clients:
- The agency's president offers a rare
combination of experience in electronics, journalism, and public relations, with over 30 years devoted to the consumer electronics industry.
- Ten years of experience as a writer
and editor, including five years as the technical editor of Stereo Review; three years as technical editor of Elementary
Electronics editing articles
on computers, do-it-yourself electronic circuits, ham radio, computers;
and two years as managing editor of Yacht Racing magazine.
- Education: BA in Journalism from New
- Technical Experience: Three years as
a helicopter avionics technician in the US Army; two years as an offshore
navigation technician in seismic exploration; plus graduate-level courses
in Communications Electronics at NYU.
- Continuous participation in high technology
and consumer electronics public relations since 1986. Has achieved outstanding
placements at every level of media, from industry specific trade magazines
to national radio and television.
Legacy PR and Project Clients -- PR, Marketing
Research, Writing, Brochures, and Manuals.
- Parasound Products (since 1995)
- Transformative Engineering (since 2010)
- Atlantic Technology (since 1993)
How to Contact GSPR:
Full Time PR -- Blaupunkt (22 yrs), Onkyo USA (13 yrs), Integra (13 yrs), Outlaw Audio (12), Canton (11 yrs), Ohm Acoustics (7), Carver Corp (6), Wireworld(3), Snell Acoustics(2), HydraConnect LLC(2), SIM2(1), and DDG (3).
Projects -- Samsung, Krell Industries, General Motors Fleet Used Trucks, Standesign, Sixth Avenue Electronics,
Cruisin' Music, Omnilala, and Membrex.
Gordon Sell Public Relations
P.O. Box 439
Flemington, NJ 08822
Phone: (908) 788-0700
References: Available on request.
Back to GSPR Home Page.